Pages

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Wednesday Weigh-In!

Well after a little break from the scales, I hopped back on this morning to see what damage I've incurred:

75.2kg or 165.8 lbs
Well, that could have been a lot worse! Now back to business! I got out there again yesterday, this time with my brand new Mother's Day present iPod Nano (no more chafing arm bands for the phone!). Using the Nike+ Fitness thingy, I did 5 min warmup, 30 minute run, 5 min cooldown - 5.45km, 7.36min/km (apparently) - I cannot get it to show up on the Nike+ website, but that's what it says I did!

It uses a gyroscope rather than GPS, and MapMyRun puts it at 4.73km (which would be 8.43min/km - that's more like it!). But anyways, I got out there. I have sore legs now, but hip seems OK.


I have also been enjoying the fruits of my juicer (also a Mother's Day gift - I scored big time!) - lovely fresh juices in the morning and not-so-lovely detox juices during the day. Still waiting for my poo to turn green!


1 comment:

  1. Yay! Glad to see you're back. My eyes were streaming this morning, too, but not so cold I needed gloves. Hang tough!

    ReplyDelete