Pages

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Weigh-in Wednesday

Oh. It's Wednesday again - already?

Probably just as well it's a weigh-in day, otherwise I would have nothing to post about and the blog comes dangerously close to being the most boring "get fit" blog ever, because no getting fit has been happening. I feel like I need to go to confession: "Father, it has been two weeks since my last run..." That's the old Catholic guilt trip coming out.

I don't know why I'm in a running funk. I just haven't been motivated or something. Part of it is my hip, which is still tight and is in desperate need of another massage. Part of it is I haven't done much of the hamstring strengthening I'm supposed to be doing to counteract the hip thing. Part of it is I've finished C25K and need something else now - City to Surf is too far away to be real. Part of it is...I can't put my finger on it...laziness???

I'm so lazy at the moment I couldn't even be bothered to take a photo of the scales. But trust me when I say it said 74.8kg (164.9 lbs) - I'll put it up on the table to the left. Well - what do you expect if you eat whatever you feel like, drink whatever you feel like and do no exercise? But this blog is about being accountable and so up it goes.

On the plus side, overall my pants are too big for me and I need those waist tie things to hold them up!

Still need to work on the double chin though...
Stay tuned loyal readers and see if anything actually happens this week!

3 comments:

  1. Next goal... Mothers Day classic! Is there one near you? Or.... you could come up to Sydney and do the Parramatta one with me. (Probably one in Wollongong though - much closer).
    Kerry

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The closest Mother's Day Classic is Wollongong. I think I might have to commit - otherwise it may not happen!

      Delete
  2. I'm in more funks than I care to list. But you are looking good and it doesn't appear you are losing ground...yet.

    ReplyDelete