Pages

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Have I told you lately...


  • That I am the excuse queen? My latest one is that I couldn't run on the weekend because I got my hair done on Friday afternoon and had a job interview on Monday morning and my hair had to stay nice until then. Just to let you know, before Friday afternoon, I bore a startling resemblance to Hillary Clinton (all grey and frizzy, so I have to tie my hair back in a pony tail).

After my first visit to the hairdressers in about 6 months, this was the much improved version of me:


  • That I find my husband really, really annoying? This week I have run with him. I pushed him a bit and we did the full 5km loop (but walked up the "hill"). This morning he took off and I spent 3.5km staring at his back and telling the dog to settle down as he wanted to catch up. I've spent months running (admittedly sporadically) and he just comes in like it's no effort and blitzes me. I should run with my son more.
Bastard.
  • That I think my scales are broken? I completely forgot it was Wednesday yesterday (and Thursday Weigh-in just doesn't have the same ring to it). But I got on them nonetheless this morning after my thrashing, and this is what it has to say for itself:
Bastard. 77.3kg - 170.4lbs
One foot in front of the other, and all that...



No comments:

Post a Comment