Pages

Saturday, July 28, 2012

In my dreams!

I dreamt last night I was running. Funny that, because the only running I've been doing lately is in my dreams. This weeks excuses are I've been up early to go to work and then got sick. Works for me.

I often dream that I am swimming. But in these dreams, my arms won't come up high enough out of the water, and my hands and arms drag and then I get dragged under and can't breathe....freaking out now just thinking about my scary swimming dreams!

I also have started dreaming about running. I liked the one a few weeks ago when I powering up some hills, giving advice to my fellow runners "just dig deep!". Yeah right; because that often happens to me in real life. NOT!

Last night I dreamt that I was running in a fun run. I was going as fast as I could, really working it. But my feet kept tripping and everyone else was passing me and even the people walking were going faster than me. Now that seems more like real life! It was horrible. I gave up in my dream. Gave up. I can't give up. For one, it would be too embarrassing. I have to keep going. I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment