Pages

Monday, February 25, 2013

The ecstasy and the agony...

The ecstasy:

I can see that I do pronate a fair bit and my Mizunos work hard!

But yay - no heel-striking!

A smile for the camera!

Nearly finished!


The agony:
Friggin' hell it was hot.

And really, really hard work.

And since that day, I've not run at all. AND I've pulled a muscle in my groin and it really hurts (I did this trying to sit cross-legged on the ground - obviously I am too old for that now!).

I want to run but I don't want to exacerbate an injury. I need to get back into a routine (any exercise, I'm not fussy right now). I can see an eery sense of history repeating and I don't want that. What's Mish say? JFDI...


1 comment:

  1. I had to google the word probate and so glad I did. Very interesting. I do hope you feel better and went on your cruise feeling fit to enjoy all your fun. By the way, I think you look great running!

    Carol
    www.finding-carol.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete