Pages

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Sunday run

Woman running on beach

Chilly Sunday morning (8 degrees), but at least it wasn't raining like it's been all week. So I put on the long sleeved shirt and long tights.

What I did:
Just started running. I figured I would try to take it easy, not too fast, relax and see how far I could go. It's been a few weeks since I ran. Out and back at Mollymook - 26 minutes, 3.26km, 8.11min/km.

How I felt:
It felt tough, but I eased into it. I seemed to struggle to get into a rhythm, but I guess that is to be expected. I could feel the hip a bit by the end, but I've done lots of stretches.

Playlist highlights:
Hurts So Good - John Cougar Mellencamp
Tubthumping - Chumbawamba

Inspiration:
Blackmores Fitness Challenge - will I make it to the Blackmore's Running Festival (can't see myself doing the 9km run now).


1 comment:

  1. Yea! I'm glad you're back out there.

    I'm up to two minutes of continuous running. Woo hoo! No heart attack yet.

    ReplyDelete