Pages

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Intervals

Actual running location! Pretty nice, hey?

10 degrees at 7:45am this morning - a perfect temperature for running!

What I did:
Warmed up with 10 minutes of steady jogging.  Tried a few "fast" intervals of 20 seconds this morning, interspersed with 2 minutes of jogging. 5 minute slower cooldown. 30 min, 46 seconds; 3.77km, average pace 8.09 min/km (getting closer to that magical 7...pace!).

How I felt:
I felt better than Sunday! Got into a nice rhythm. Tried to focus on keeping my upper body relaxed, arms not crossing over and keeping past my hips. Tried to push it a bit for the intervals, but not too much.

Playlist highlights:
Let's Get It Started - Black-eyed Peas (and the beat keeps running, running...)
Supermassive Black Hole - Muse

Inspiration:
Blackmores Sydney Running Festival Videos - have a look at Peter Brett's Correct Running Technique

No comments:

Post a Comment