Pages

Thursday, March 22, 2012

A Day Late Wednesday Weigh-in

But it's still Wednesday in the U.S., isn't it??  I totally forgot about weigh-in Wednesday yesterday.

But I got up and did a run of sorts this morning - the dog was schizo, old people stopped me to talk about the dog, Runkeeper said I'd run 7.08km when I'd only done 1km!! And my legs were tired. Just crazy. At least I ran - don't know how far or fast, but I did it. In my new Lululemon socks and running top:

If you think that looks bad, you should have seen the
tight-fitting tops that accentuated my stomach rolls!
Now I know my left from my right! They are such good socks!

So, now to the scary part. After pizza, champagne and swedish meatballs in Sydney and then more pizza when I got home, it hasn't been a great week diet-wise. When I first got on the scales this morning they said 34.9kg! That can't be right! So I tried again:


And so it's time to be "good" again. I want to keep this downward trend happening!

 
Ain't that the truth!

No comments:

Post a Comment