Pages

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Rolling in the deep (oh yeah, and it's Wednesday)

"There's a fire starting in my heart, Reaching fever pitch and it's bringin' me out the dark"


Well, I didn't run on the weekend - just felt "blah" - we had a stocktake at the shop and so I spent two whole days counting stuff and doing data entry. Ate pizza and chinese takeaway. Blah.


So I came home and re-read "Run Fat Bitch Run" again. Got up on Monday morning and ran 30min:


My plan is to keep running 30 minutes at whatever pace, same route, every second day, don't think about it. That's the plan - nearly got me this morning when it was raining! I uhmmed and ahhed and argued with myself, but got dressed, cap on and did it anyway:

Nice pace!!
It's getting cooler here, but I'm still in a tank and sweating. And chafing. Joy (I thought I'd share).

But hey - look what I found this morning:

74.0kg - 163.1 lbs
So, just keep on running (and running, and running). Daylight savings ends this weekend, so it won't be as dark for a few weeks, until the seasons catch up. Might make it easier to get out of bed.


No comments:

Post a Comment