Pages

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Quick Wednesday Weigh-In

Got out on Monday (and a swim in the afternoon) and again this morning - stunning mornings now that the rain has cleared (at least for a bit):



The next run will be "graduation" (again!). Pretty proud of myself for re-doing this and easing back into it. I think I would have hurt myself again if I launched right back where I left off. I have twinges of plantar faciitis and the hip flexor thing, but they are being kept at bay by running slowly (gotta have some benefits), not too far and stretching/foam rolling.

So, I got on the scales this morning and they said 73.9kg!! Woo hoo! I realised I didn't have my phone to take the pic with me, so went and got it, and then:

71.4kg - 157.4 lbs
I assure you I did not excrete anything in the 30 seconds it took to get my phone. I hopped off and on multiple times and it stayed at 71.4 or 71.2 (but that is just getting ridiculous).

So, I weigh around 71-74kg. Roughly. Who knows?

Headed up to Sydney for a couple of days of shopping, musicals and hanging out with my brother (and mum). Might go for a walk. But I think I'll save "graduation" until I get home and puppy can come with me - he's been there every step of the way, excreting and running. So see you then!



2 comments:

  1. That is nearly 13 pounds (the only way my brain works)! You should be noticing it in your clothes now. Congratulations! And double that for being almost through the program.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm starting to get looser pants - yay! I think Sydney undid a lot of good work, but I'll keep plugging away!

      Delete