Pages

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

What a difference a year (or 12 weeks) makes!

It's getting to the pointy end of the 12 Week Body Transformation now. We have started Week 11 - just two more weeks to go, and I have to say, I'm getting a tiny bit excited about taking my "after" photo and comparing it with "before" (which I hated taking and bravely shared with you). I reckon I will look a bit different.

But after checking out Finding Carol, and how much just her face had changed in 12 months and 3 Rounds of 12WBT, I was curious. You are too, aren't you?


January 2012
January 2013

That photo yesterday, even though I was a beetroot, was the first photo in quite a while that I actually liked the way I looked. 

And now, comparing it this time last year (even though they are not from the same angle), I'm really happy with my progress! I have more work to do and this "lifestyle" has to be a permanent thing, even when I reach my goal weight (and I will!), but when you see evidence like this, it makes it worth it and you realise just how far you've come.

Stay tuned kiddies, more over-sharing to come!!


3 comments:

  1. Wow, there is a big difference! Fabulous progress! Way to go on the 10K, also. It was above freezing this morning and I was able to get out for the first time in over a week. But only 5K.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "Only 5K" - I'm impressed you run at all in those freezing conditions! I reckon I'd wimp out...

      Delete
  2. Oh my gosh that is TERRIFIC!! It's so easy to get caught upon the same old same old of every day, you don't realize just what everyone else is seeing. Fantastic transformation. You look beaming with pride.

    Carol
    www.finding-carol.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete