Pages

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Wednesday Weigh-In

76.4kg - 168.1 pounds
Hmmph. Up a bit. Or steady, depending on your point of view!

Eating wise, I've been OK - although the Domino's Pizza on Friday night probably didn't help! The runs have been steady (3 this week) although not long. The hip is sore-ish again.

On Monday afternoon (after the run) I did a bushwalk for work (4.5km) - a bit hilly.



 Then yesterday we did the "biggy" - Pigeon House Mountain!




Note the elevation! It was a grade 1 climb!! 5.5km, but very steep! 


I live down there somewhere...

It wasn't too hot (24C) but quite humid! I sweated buckets. And now I have sore calves!



I have to do Pebbly Beach again this afternoon, so I didn't run this morning. I am motivated to keep running, so I can do these walks without so much effort/pain. And maybe lose some weight (the run is the diet!).

No comments:

Post a Comment