Pages

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Breathe...

"This time, this void, I'm making my way through the muddy minutes, the pull is in my muscle, the ache is in my bones, it's hard to be alone - breathe, breathe - it won't be long now..."


After a huge thunderstorm last night, rain all through the night, I awoke to a sparkling morning!


My teacher-friends are off on a triathlon this morning, so I was just happy to be able to be out there running.


Next run - the 20 minute milestone!!! I remember being terrified of this last time around C25K - I can't say I'm looking forward to it this time, but I know I'm going to be able to do it!! And I know I'll be happy with myself after!

It won't be long now...


2 comments:

  1. Wow, look at that weight loss! The log puts it in perspective. Great progress!

    Beat that 20 minute milestone into pulp!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jane! Not sure this Wednesday will bring much progress - I've kind of been unmotivated diet-wise this week. But putting it up there makes me accountable and it is a bit motivating to see the numbers come down (especially the pounds!!).

      So, I'll keep putting one foot in front of the other, and trying to live a healthier lifestyle. And running - watch out 20 min!

      Delete