Pages

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Sunshine on a rainy day...

"...makes my soul, makes my soul, drip, drip, drip away..."


I sooooo did not want to get up early this morning! Cool, cloudy, to bed too late last night...

But I did! I had to go to a meeting for work and so for the 3rd day in a row (yup, I'm hard core) I got up in the 6's!!!!

And did Week 4, Day 2 of Ease into 5K. Loved it - much cooler, enjoying finding my rhythm on the (slightly) longer runs (6 minutes). That's what I'm talkin' about, baby!


And after yesterday's disappointing weigh-in, guess how much I weighed this morning! Go on, what do you think, huh?  60.5kg! OK, so I might have a problem with my scales!

And I resisted temptation tonight (and my husband not helping) and did not have any wine! Go me! I find this the toughest part of the day - 5:30pm-ish, cooking dinner, and usually a glass of wine. But I had diet-tonic and light-cranberry and felt good about myself instead!

Loving watching Excess Baggage! And it was bizzare when Christine Anu came on shuffle on my iPod this morning! She is one year younger than me and back in the day, looked pretty hot:


And now...not so much:

She is 82.3kg (only a few above me) and together Christine and I are gonna kick butt!!

1 comment:

  1. I completely understand the wine-with-dinner thing... I was good about skipping it through most of December, but now that I'm teaching again, I want that glass of wine with dinner when I come home from my late-night classes! Sparkling water works for me as a substitute except on teaching days.

    ReplyDelete