Pages

Monday, February 13, 2012

Hang On!

"Things are getting weird, things are getting tough, nothing's making sense but you keep on looking up"


So after my run on Tuesday I've had a "big" gap! Meetings for work, rain, a case of the "blah's", husband's birthdays all conspired to make me uninspired. Which is a load of crap really, because I know I've just got to "do it" and overthinking things gets you nowhere!

So despite the 4 or 5 glasses of champagne and wine the night before (spread out over many hours I might add), I got up and did Week 5 Day 1 of Ease into 5K:


That's running for 18 minutes!! Although I look like I ran a marathon:

...and a bit cranky too (but I wasn't)

After much rain it was a stunning morning:


Although there was also a surf carnival on and nippers seemed to multiply and be everywhere by the end of the run all over my footpath!




And the good news is my hip/knee/ankle is behaving itself.  This could be because I'm still stretching and doing my Bondi Bum videos:


After which I looked like this:

See - I do have more than one outfit!

Running again tomorrow morning and then we shall see what the scales bring on Wednesday!  Loved this during the week:



"When things are getting tough, you'll turn it back around, you gotta turn it up when they tell you turn it down"



No comments:

Post a Comment