Pages

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Wednesday Weigh-In - holding steady

Another minor miracle this morning - the scales still showed a '74' at the start...

74.95 kg - 165.2 lbs
I'll take that - because I was expecting a big gain this week! My 20 minute run yesterday must have helped, plus I've been more or less back on the straight and narrow with my eating (it does make a difference you know).

Was it Einstein that said "the definition of stupidity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results"? Well, he was right - if I keep eating crap and not doing my exercise, how can expect the scales to go down, my body to look better and my health to improve?


PS: I have a new, added reason to keep going on the weight-loss journey - my 25 year (!) high school reunion is in October!  I don't want to the be the one who they talk about..."gee, she's packed it on!"


No comments:

Post a Comment