Pages

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Wednesday Weigh-in Woo Hoo!

And here we are....

75.0kg - 165.3 pounds!

I'm so relieved and excited! I've been very good this week on my new Million Kilo challenge diet! I only fell off the wagon a bit when we travelled to Sydney, had wine with family and McDonalds gave me a Crispy Caesar Wrap, with small fries and real coke instead of the Seared Sweet Chilli Wrap, apple and water I thought I ordered. It was drive-through, so I only realised when we were already halfway down the highway. Ce la vie.

I have significantly cut back on my wine consumption (this is sooo tough for me), been doing my Ease into 5K workouts (missed Saturday due to Sydney trip):


and have been doing my Bondi Bum cross-training. This week's workout is:


All this hard work and super-dieting had better work!!! So, I'm pretty happy to have lost 1.6kg (that's 3.5 pounds!) since last week and 2.35kg since the New Year. Next step...74kg! Baby steps, baby!


No comments:

Post a Comment